The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have a trade thread?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Trader's Realm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tralala Bard
Gnoblar to the Geek

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: I have a trade thread? Reply with quote

Yeah, soo, I'm in need of a few cards to complete jank calc. Mostly, 3 trade-ins and 2 Reasonings. Lowest rarity possible would be swell.

I would make a nice list of my cards.. but most are jank, although I have some nifty new stuff and a whole bunch of pretty shiny stuff from a few years ago. I just wanted to make a call for anyone who has them to bring them this weekend.
"You're going North!" "We're going to the Parkway!" "...You're still going North!"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Trader's Realm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: