The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Card Rulings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Duelist's Realm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sogen
Nurgling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question, if I have a Vengeful Shinobi out , and my opponent declares an attack on this face up attack position card, that would mean it was targeted...Well if I were to then activate a card like sakuretsu armor, I would still draw a card right?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes you still draw the card.
HARV35TER
Nurgling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night, if I recall correctly, didn't somebody try to attack Chester with Red Dragon Archfiend...but he activated Threatening Roar...and then Red Dragon was destroyed during the End Phase because he didn't declare an attack?

I think that's how it went down...

and, if it did go down that way, was that wrong? Because Red Dragon's text read's:
Quote:

During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters you control that did not declare an attack this turn.

???
Magus of the Forums

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HARV35TER wrote:
Last night, if I recall correctly, didn't somebody try to attack Chester with Red Dragon Archfiend...but he activated Threatening Roar...and then Red Dragon was destroyed during the End Phase because he didn't declare an attack?

and, if it did go down that way, was that wrong? Because Red Dragon's text read's:
Quote:

During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters you control that did not declare an attack this turn.

???

Chester was playing Cory. They thought that all monsters that didnt attack are destroyed, however, harv hit it on the head. lol

We are Team Fish
Manahawkin, Wall, Forked River and Tuckerton NJ
LizardMan
Crazy Man

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinny1986 wrote:
HARV35TER wrote:

Quote:

???

Chester was playing Cory. They thought that all monsters that didnt attack are destroyed, however, harv hit it on the head. lol

Mhm.

Also I am almost 100% sure on this. When you Royal Oppression DD Survivor, it never comes back right? Its because DD Survivor never leaves the RFG when it was destroyed and negated. DD Survivor states it must be face up on the field when its RFG'd to come back so thats different, am I right?
vinny1986
Magus of the Forums

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u are correct charlie, oppression will negate Survivor when it activates in the RFP pile. It never hits the field again.

We are Team Fish
Manahawkin, Wall, Forked River and Tuckerton NJ
HARV35TER
Nurgling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must give credit where credit is due...Jim hit that nail on the head.

We were talking Synchro's, and I was telling him what I thought was a cool incident...that incident being Corey losing his Red Dragon because Chester activated that Threatening Roar (no offense to Corey...but that seemed great to me! LoL). Then Jim said he thought it was all monsters except Red Dragon that get destroyed, and...

Props to Jim!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Duelist's Realm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: