The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

APB on for all Clix players

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Highborn_Zero_Pryde
noob!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: APB on for all Clix players Reply with quote

Hey guys just an FYI if anyone is still out there and listening. Conquest Comic on RT9 in Bayville will be having a sealed Heroclix tournament on Saturday DEC 5th @ Noon. The set used will be the new Hammer Of Thor wizkids/neca set.currently there are about 4 players but always welcome for more. please try to attend if you play.

as a side note I mean this posting as not insult to the fond memories of the geek but a shot @ keeping the spirit of gaming going in this area.
Razjah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I was back in Jersey this weekend. I miss playing Clix, it was a fun game even if I got my ass kicked a lot. I hop you get a good turn out.

Didn't the game go under? Is this a local shop thing or the game is coming back?

In case you don't know, I'm Erik- the one with the giant bag of decks.
Highborn_Zero_Pryde
noob!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Topps is no longer running wizkids/heroclix but NECA picked it up and is up and running.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Heroclix All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: