The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Need Some Advice About Music...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Sights & Sounds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk
noob!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:41 am    Post subject: I Need Some Advice About Music... Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm planning on putting it on various music forums because I'm at my wits end here. I don't wanna subject people to my entire life story but I seriously need some help as I'm really suffering in my current situation and some advice from people who know what they are talking about would be my saving grace. I'll preface this with a bit of information about what I need help with and a little something about my situation. First off, I'm a 21 y/o male living in the wrong town in the UK and have failed many things in my life... music courses at 2 colleges and jobs because of depression, a bad friend group, drugs and a seriously messed up family situation. I need help getting out of this as my only interest is music and having some kind of career dedicated to it. Yes we all have to take the steps in life that we don't like to take sometimes to get stable income and survive, I know that but I also believe you should follow whatever dream you have as long as you have the willpower and skill set. I wouldn't be pursuing music if I was unsure of how good I was...

For more details: website builder software
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Sights & Sounds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: