The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

concerning 'eSports peripherals' vs. regular gaming periphe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donnieclark
Magus of the Forums

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:24 am    Post subject: concerning 'eSports peripherals' vs. regular gaming periphe Reply with quote

Hello!

I have some questions about what 'makes' eSports-rated peripherals!

Mostly I want to know these answers for FPS games, such as Overwatch.

Going to start with my mice questions!

Is weight really important? Does it need to be light for optimal speed, or should it have a bit of weight to help you with pixel-precise movements/tracking?

This question came to mind when I was messing around with both my Basilisk and my Naga Epic Chroma. I noticed a major weight difference between the two(this is with my Naga plugged in directly), and felt like it affected my aim. It glitches a lot so it is hard to tell whether the weight helped or not, which is why I am wondering if it is a significant aiming factor.

How much do the mouse feet affect aim?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?threads/question-concerning-esports-peripherals-vs-regular-gaming-peripherals.27691/

animated examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Board Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: