Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Location: Bayville, NJ
|Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:19 am Post subject: Ground Rules
|It's become my duty to clean up the Magic end of TGG forums. Here's a few ground rules that should be followed. Following these rules will keep your thread not only unlocked but interesting for the whole community. Failure to comply will result in warnings, suspensions, or bannings.
1) Don't be a jerk. I won't tolerate flaming. It makes us all look bad.
2) Seriously, don't be a jerk. I'm not kidding.
3) Make sure you're saying something relevant. If your post is just a useless statement it'll be immediately locked.
4) Content. Give us something to actually read and learn from. If you're posting a decklist, tell us about it. Give us explanations about card choices and the way the deck plays out.
5) Use forum etiquitte. No typing in all caps. Avoid runon sentences. No flooding/pirating.
Just keep rules 1 and 2 in mind and you'll be fine.