The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Off topic kind of travel jokes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perfect Dark
noob!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Off topic kind of travel jokes Reply with quote

Five guys were flying in a plane the president, the pope, the worlds smartest man, a boy scout, and the pilot.
there all flying in a plane when the pilot announces over the loud speaker "umm, everybody please buckle your seatbelts because were about to go over some ahh turbulance," so everybody buckles their seatbelts no problems. About 15 minutes later everybody heres "rrrrrrrrr BOOM" the pilot then announces over the loud speaker
"ok we just lost on engine but dont worry we still have another one so no body panic" ok so nobody panics but you know everybodys kind-of jumpy when 15 minutes later everybody heres "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr BOOM" 13 seconds later you see the pilot coming out of the cock-pit screaming like a little girl saying "ahhhhhhhh were going down where going down ok theirs 5 of us and only 4 parchutes since im the pilot im taking a parachute." So he takes a Parachute and gets the hell out of there next ups the president he says "well im the president and my people need me" so he takes a parachute and gets out of there. next up is the worlds SMARTEST man he says " im the world smartest man and i can do some real good" so he takes a parachute and gets out of there. next up is the pope and the boy scout the pope says to the boy scout " ok i have lived a very blessed life god has blessed me so you take the last parachute my son." The boy scout replies "no we can both go"
"the pope then replies how can that be, the pilot said that there were 5 of us and only 4 parachutes." The boy scout then Replies barly holding in his laghter says "Yeah you remember the worlds smartest man he took my backpack."
LizardMan
Crazy Man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> ROTFLOL All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: