The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PSP for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gods_Flesh
noob!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: PSP for sale Reply with quote

I know it sounds wierd because most people who would be found here want to spend their money on table tops not hand held video games, but I'm selling a package that includes a great condition PSP, like 5 umd movies, 3 games, a car charger, the usb hook up, a small memory card for game saves, the hard case, the screen protector, the wall charging plug, if you want to know exactly what everything is, ie the games, movies(Pirates of the Carribean, Sandlot/sandlot 2 combo disk, nightmare before christmas, aqua teen hunger force, Pulp fiction,) ect just email me Gnieddu@gmail.com Its all worth over 500.00 bucks, I am looking for 250.00 but am all about negotiation, if you don't like my taste in movies, or games I can ebay those and sell you the package cheaper. It's a bangin package and you'll be able to see and test everything out before you buy it, because I assume everyone is located near the Gaming geek.

And Thankyou Bill for letting me use the forums for this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Non-Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: