The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black Rose Dargon, the new Envoy of the end?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Duelist's Realm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sogen
Nurgling

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Black Rose Dargon, the new Envoy of the end? Reply with quote

Black Rose Dragon the next Dragon synchro, devistating effects, mabye it may even put DAD decks out of the top tier.

Thoughts and comments on this broken card.

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy all cards on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard from play to change 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls to Attack Position, and make its ATK 0

BROKEN, when i saw this in the anime I thought, byby DAD, hello broken RoseDragon! this will be an awsome card to add to any deck.
I will be getting one, tin box I love you, so great.

First Card from CrossRoads of Chaos, booster packs, my eyes are on.
Magus of the Forums

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Rose Dragon is a great card, but it is nowhere near as broken as BLS of CED:

Pros:

First 7 star syncro with no restrictions ( nitro warrior needed nitro syncron)
Has a " blow up the world" effect
Its optional
In a plant deck, very devastating, hitting for 2400 every turn.

Cons:

The blowing up effect kills itself
The blowing up effect only happens when it is Syncro summoned successfully, and at that time.
Only 2400 atk, Stardust, Goyo, thought ruler all get over it
It destroys all cards on field, so My body, Stardust, etc would be able to negate it.

It can get you out of a pinch, but the killing itself part makes me shun. Ill only put one in the extra deck.

We are Team Fish
Manahawkin, Wall, Forked River and Tuckerton NJ
Twisted K

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Black Rose Dargon, the new Envoy of the end? Reply with quote

Sogen wrote:

BROKEN, when i saw this in the anime I thought, byby DAD, hello broken RoseDragon! this will be an awsome card to add to any deck.
I will be getting one, tin box I love you, so great.

you said it yourself. you can add it to ANY deck. what makes you think the DAD decks wont be using it? this wont kill DAD, it is just another card for DAD decks to use. so if you expect to use it against DAD then expect DAD to use it against you.
Sogen
Nurgling

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How would you mix DAD with plants?
Crazy Man

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAD will use the Black Rose Dragon just to blow up the world as a last resort or to clear the field for a OTK. They do not need the other effect at all.

Synchros are really good, but none of them are broken so far. CED and BLS easily outclass any of the synchros. DAD and Judgment Dragon are the closest things we have to resemble a chaos monster at the moment.

Synchros are not a plague to the game the way the chaos monsters were, Synchros actually enhance it. They make old decktypes playable again, and they make new ones altogether.

I had some trouble when playing against Chaos, I have less trouble when playing against synchros.
Twisted K

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sogen wrote:
How would you mix DAD with plants?

thats the thing you dont need to. the biggest thng about Black Rose is that it is a 7 star synchro that dosen't require a specific tuner. they will run it just so the option is open if they ever need to tune out for 7 stars.
BlueRo$e
noob!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black rose cant really be splashed with DaD......

Black Rose does do "GOD" But judgement is better... Its virtually free ( -1000..)

Black Rose is broken in plants. I dont see him making an impact anywhere else....

Stardust just says "No. " anyway and even if you get the sucker out, Everything beats over it... Too much negation to have him really shine.
HARV35TER
Nurgling

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm...interesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Duelist's Realm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: