The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(1/9/09) #29 - HAPPY LOVER

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HARV35TER
Nurgling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: (1/9/09) #29 - HAPPY LOVER Reply with quote

HAPPY LOVER

NORMAL MONSTER (Fairy/LIGHT/800 ATK/500 DEF)

TEXT: "Enemies become overjoyed when struck by the Heart Ray emitted from the forehead of this tiny cherub."

HARV'S REVIEW

I figured I’d start the first card review of the new year with one of my personal favorites, Happy Lover. What an absolutely incredible card. This is truly one of the most underrated monsters out there.

What makes him/her/it so great you ask? Here’s the deal…

Summon Happy Lover in face-up attack position. This is best done after several turns of play, when your opponent thinks they have a worthy opponent who knows what they are doing, and plays the game well. Then, slap down our Happy lil’ Lover. Your opponent will be like “What the F**k”??!! At this point, they are putty in your hands. They will think you’re an absolute loon, but little do they realize the psychological war you have started in their head. “Why in God’s name would somebody play that monster”?? “Why would my opponent play so well, then Summon that crap”?? “Is my opponent on drugs”? “Man, they look rather normal, but they must be …wait a minute…didn’t I read something about some OTK scheme with this monster”?!

Yup…PUTTY.

Also, this monster works great with such cards as Sangan, Nova Summoner, Miraculous Descent, Shining Angel, Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, Ray of Hope, Light of Judgment, Limit Reverse, graceful Revival…the list just goes on and on!!

Happy Lover is the best kept secret in the game, PERIOD.

Remember, you read it here first.

Advanced Format – 10/10

Fairy Deck (any type) – 10/10

Light Deck (any) – 10/10

Art – 9/10 (Sorry, I think UnHappy Lover’s art is slightly better. Also, UnHappy Lover’s text says it shoots a Death Ray from it’s butt hole, which will undoubtedly strike fear into any opponent. Scary stuff.)

Seriousness Of This Review – 0/10

Last edited by HARV35TER on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
LizardMan
Crazy Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very bad card. 0/10 easily for obvious reasons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Card Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: