The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Windows 10 screen format / resolution issue

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donnieclark
Magus of the Forums

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Windows 10 screen format / resolution issue Reply with quote

Hello,

I have been very happily using Open Office on my Windows 8 laptop for several years now. I recently purchased a new Windows 10 laptop and am now having difficulty with the screen format and resolution. So here are the two things that occur.

1- Every time I open Open Office the screen format switches from the normal full screen 16:9 to 4:3 at which point I have go to settings and switch it back.
2- Even after I've switched back to full screen 16:9 visually the program is not sharp and looks somewhat fuzzy.

On my windows 8 laptop the program opens in the 16:9 format and stays that way - and - it is in sharp focus. Any help in solving these two issues would be greatly appreciated
Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://ooo-forums.apache.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89111&p=419884

2d animation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Board Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: