The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sparky's Magic invitational....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Tournament Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparky fsu
noob!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Sparky's Magic invitational.... Reply with quote

Soon in the up and coming month's i will be hosting a magic invitational @ the geek. Probably on a saturday in late june when school's out. even though its a magic invitational everyone will be able to pre-register with bill by the end of may. The way the tourny goes is everyone will submit a "self invented card" that you made up to me and the board of chosen magic holders. If the card is up to standards it will be certified and you will be able to use it in the tourny, the format will be T2. The only proxy you can have in the deck is the card you made up. However if the card happens to be severely broken this may warrant restriction of the card. For further rules come see me or bill @ the geek or leave a post on this thread.

peace bitches.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Tournament Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: